Are you planning to travel to Armenia? Then you should probably know that you may need to obtain a visa before departure. Even so, according to Armenia's visa policy, many non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a smooth and short application process. If you want to find out more about the Armenia e-visa, you should take a few moments and read the answers to some common questions you find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Papua New Guinea, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Papua New Guinea are among the nationalities that can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
As you will see below, the requirements for an Armenia visa are not difficult to fulfill. Plus, you may already have some of the things necessary for the application process. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
Not very long. Applying for an Armenia visa with iVisa means that you can choose the processing timeframe in which your application is processed. With that being said, here are your options:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
That depends. The cost of an Armenia visa varies depending on which option you choose when it comes to processing time and on the visa type you apply for. As for processing, the fees are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 Now, remember that the prices you see listed above apply to a short-term Armenia visa. If you plan on staying longer in Armenia, then a long-term visa is necessary. Here is what you will be charged for that one:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
It depends on what type of Armenia visa you hold. With a short-term visa, you cannot stay in Armenia for more than 21 days Per Entry. On the other hand, if you apply for a long-term visa, you can spend up to 120 days Per Entry in Armenia.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Sadly, no. For your Armenia visa to be considered valid, you need to travel to Armenia via the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)