When planning a trip to Armenia, one of the first things you need to consider is the fact that you may need a visa. However, Armenia’s visa policy is relatively lenient in the sense that it allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to obtain an Armenia visa online. iVisa ensures a smooth and fast application process. If you wish to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Paraguayan citizen, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Paraguay are among the nationalities that are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
To be able to apply for an Armenia visa, you have to put together a set of documents and information that are necessary for the application process. Even so, the list of requirements is not long, and chances are that you already have some of the things you need. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
As long as you choose. When you apply for an Armenia visa using the services provided by iVisa, you can pick the processing time of your application. You are given three choices so that you can receive your travel document precisely when you need it:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
That depends. The cost of an Armenia visa is determined by the processing time you choose for your application, as well as by the visa type you need. As for processing, here is the list of prices:
Standard - USD 7.00
Rush - USD 7.00
Super Rush - USD 7.00 The second factor that determines the cost of your Armenia visa is the visa type. What you see above are the prices that apply to a short-term visa. If you need a long-term visa, the costs are as follows:
Standard processing – USD 33.00
Rush processing – USD 33.00
Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The period of validity of a short-term Armenia visa is of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
It depends on which type of visa you hold. With a short-term Armenia visa, you can stay in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry. The long-term visa allows you to stay for up to 120 days Per Entry in Armenia.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. For your Armenia visa to grant you entry in Armenia, you have to use one of the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)