Are you planning a trip to Armenia? Then you should know that you may have to apply for a visa in advance. Fortunately, Armenia’s visa policy allows numerous nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. That is where iVisa can help you. To learn more about the Armenia visa, we suggest that you read the answers to some of the most common questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Peruvian citizen, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes. The citizens of Peru can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Not much. As you will notice in just a moment, the list of requirements for a Armenia visa is rather short. Plus, chances are that you may already have some of the things you need, which are as follows:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
It depends on which option you select when it comes to the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three such options so that you can receive your Armenia visa at your earliest convenience:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa is not fixed. In fact, it is determined by two factors. The first one is the processing time you choose for your application, and the second is the visa type you apply for. As for the former, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 Keep in mind that the prices above are for a short-term Armenia visa. If you plan on getting a long-term visa, you will be charged differently:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa grants a stay of up to 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa allows you to stay in Armenia for no more than 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. You have to use the following points of entry if you want your Armenia visa to be valid:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)