Traveling to Armenia means that you may have to obtain a visa in advance. However, Armenia made a few changes to its visa policy recently, and one of those changes involves an electronic visa system. As a result, many non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you can go through the application process with minimal effort. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we recommend that you read the info below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes. The citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
One of the best things about an online application process is that it is less demanding than a trip to the embassy. As you will see, the Armenia visa does not require much. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
Your Armenia visa is ready in the timeframe of your choosing. When it comes to the processing time of your application, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa is established by the processing time you choose for your application and by the type of visa you need for your trip. Regarding the former, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 As for the visa type, remember that the prices you see above cover a short-term Armenia visa. If you need to apply for a long-term visa, you will be charged a little bit more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
That depends on which Armenia visa you hold. With a short-term visa, you cannot stay in Armenia for more than 21 days Per Entry, but if you hold a long-term visa, you can stay as much as 120 days Per Entry in Armenia.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. You need to go through the following points of entry if you want your Armenia visa to be considered valid:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)