When you plan on traveling to Armenia for tourism, business, or medical purposes, you must consider the fact that you may have to apply for a visa in advance. Fortunately, Armenia allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to get an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a stress-free application process. You should read the information we provided for you below to learn more about the Armenia e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Saint Lucia, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Saint Lucia are eligible for an Armenia visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
To be able to successfully apply for an Armenia visa, you have to make sure that you can meet the requirements. Even so, the list is relatively short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
As long as you choose. One of the benefits of applying for an Armenia visa using iVisa’s service is that you get to choose the processing time of your application. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The price of an Armenia visa is not fixed. In fact, it varies depending on which option you choose when it comes to the processing time of your application, as well as on the visa type you need for your trip. As for processing, here are the prices;
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 As far as the visa type is concerned, you can either apply for a short-term Armenia visa, or a long-term visa. The prices you see above apply to the former, while for the latter, you will be charged as following:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
The duration of your stay in Armenia depends on the type of Armenia visa you hold. The short-term visa allows a stay that cannot exceed 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa grants you a stay of 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. For you to be able to use an Armenia visa, you have to enter the country through the next border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)