Are you planning to travel to Armenia? Then one of the things you need to deal with first is the visa. After all, you may need one in advance. However, thanks to Armenia’s electronic visa system, you may be able to apply for an Armenia visa online. In case you are eligible, iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with minimal effort. If you want to find out more about the Armenia e-visa, you should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Samoan citizen, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Samoa are among the nationalities that are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
As you will see, the list of requirements for an Armenia visa is not extensive, and chances are that you already have some of the items on it. For a successful application process, you need the following:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
That depends. When you apply online for an Armenia visa, you can choose the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
Once again, it depends. The cost of your Armenia visa is established by two factors. First, we have the processing time you choose for your application. Therefore:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 And secondly, we have the visa type. The cost you see listed above cover a short-term Armenia visa. If you need a long-term one, the prices go a little bit higher. You will be charged as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The validity of a short-term Armenia visa is of 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
As long as your Armenia visa allows. The short-term visa grants you a stay of up to 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa allows you to stay in Armenia for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. You must enter Armenia through the following points of entry if you want your Armenia visa to be valid:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)