When you are planning a trip to Armenia, there is a number of things you need to consider, and one of them is whether or not you need to apply for a visa in advance. Fortunately, Armenia has an electronic visa system which allows many nationalities to acquire a visa online. So, if you qualify, you can use iVisa’s services and get your travel document with little to no effort. If you want to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you should take a few seconds and read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Serbian citizen, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Serbia qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
The first thing you must do before you access the application page to fill in the form is to check if you have everything necessary for the application process. But, as you will see, you only need some information and a few documents. They are as follows:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
Not very long. Plus, iVisa gives you the chance to choose the processing time of your application. That way, you will receive your Armenia visa precisely when you need it. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The amount you are charged for an Armenia visa depends on the processing time you choose for your application and on the visa type you request. As far as processing is concerned, here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 Now, if you plan on staying in Armenia for longer, then you need a long-term visa. The prices above are for a short-term visa. A long-term one means that you will spend more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
As long as the Armenia visa allows. The short-term visa grants you a stay of no more than 21 days Per Entry, and with a long-term visa, you can stay in Armenia for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Sadly, no. To be able to use an Armenia e-visa, you must go through the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)