People travel to Armenia for all sorts of purposes, such as medical, tourism, and business reasons alike. However, did you know that you may need a visa to enter the country? If not, you should be aware of the fact that Armenia adopted the electronic visa system recently, and as a result, many nationalities that are not visa-exempt can apply for a visa online. iVisa can help with the process. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we recommend that you read the info below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Solomon Islands, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Solomon Islands can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form, you should first make sure that you have all the information and document required for the process. However, you will notice that the visa you want is not demanding. Here is what you need:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
Your Armenia visa will be ready in the timeframe of your choosing. That is because iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing time of your application. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa depends on the processing time of your application and the type of visa you want to apply for. When it comes to processing, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 You should know that the prices above refer to a short-term visa. If you need a long-term one, you will be charged a little bit more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
It depends on the type of Armenia visa you hold. With a short-term visa, you can stay in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa grants you a stay of up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. You must use the following points of entry to be able to use an Armenia e-visa.
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)