Are you planning a trip to Armenia? Then chances are that you need a visa. However, you should know that Armenia’s visa policy includes a list of nationalities that are eligible for an electronic visa. As a result, you may be able to get your Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a short and smooth online application process. If you want to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of the Bahamas eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, like many other nationalities, the citizens of the Bahamas can apply online for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
One of the first things you need to do before you access the application page to fill in the form is to make sure that you have everything necessary for the process. However, the list of requirements is short, and it contains items that should be acquired easily. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
When you apply for an Armenia visa using the service provided by iVisa, you get to choose the processing time in which your application is processed. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of your Armenia visa is determined by two factors. First of all, there is the processing time. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 The second factor that influences the cost of your visa is the type. The prices above apply for the short-term Armenia visa. The costs for a long-term visa are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
Since there are two Armenia visa types, you can opt for two different periods of validity. The short-term visa expires in 90 days after arrival, while the long-term Armenia visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
The short-term Armenia visa grants Single Entry, and the long-term visa allows Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
It depends on which Armenia visa you opt for. The short-term visa allows you to stay in Armenia for up to 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa grants a stay of no more than 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. To be able to use your Armenia e-visa, you must travel to Armenia via the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)