Traveling to Armenia for tourism, business, or medical purposes requires, in many cases, a visa. Armenia’s visa policy includes a list of numerous visa-exempt nationalities, but others qualify for an electronic visa. As a result, you may be able to obtain an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a stress-free online application process. If you want to find out more about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of the Dominican Republic eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, just like many other nationalities, the citizens of the Dominican Republic qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
One of the first things you must make sure of before you apply for an Armenia visa is that you can meet all the requirements. However, most people have an easy time acquiring the necessary document and information. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
When you apply for an Armenia visa online with iVisa, you are given three options when it comes to the processing time of your application. That way, you can pick the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
How much you are charged for an Armenia visa depends on the processing time you choose for your application, as well as on the visa type you apply for. As far as the former is concerned, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 Regarding the visa type, the costs above apply to a short-term Armenia visa. If you want to get the long-term visa, you will be charged a little bit more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
That depends on which type of Armenia visa you apply for. With a short-term visa, you can stay in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry. The long-term visa allows you to spend up to 120 days Per Entry in Armenia.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. You must travel to Armenia via the following points of entry for your Armenia visa to be accepted:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)