Are you planning to visit Armenia anytime soon? Then you should probably know that you may need a visa in advance. However, if you are lucky enough, you may be able to apply for an Armenia visa online. If you qualify, iVisa can help you go through the online application process with ease. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you should take a few minutes and read the information provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Maldivian citizen, can I apply for an rmenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of the Maldives are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
You cannot apply for an Armenia visa unless you can fulfill the requirements. However, you have no reason for concern. The list of requirements is short, and the items on it are effortless to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
Not long. Plus, you get to choose the timeframe in which your Armenia visa arrives. That is because iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing time of your application. They are as follows:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The cost of an Armenia visa is not fixed. In fact, it is influenced by two factors. First, we have the processing time option you choose for your application. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 The second factor is the visa type you apply for. You get to choose between a short-term Armenia visa, for which the prices are listed above, and a long-term visa, for which the costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and the long-term for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
If you hold a short-term Armenia visa you can stay in the country for no more than 21 days Per Entry, but if you have a long-term visa, you can spend up to 120 days Per Entry in Armenia.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. You must use one of the following points of entry if you want your Armenia visa to be valid:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)