When you are planning a trip to Armenia, there are a lot of things you need to take care of. However, one of the most important matters is whether or not you need a visa. The good news is that Armenia adopted the electronic visa recently, which allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to acquire an Armenia visa online. If you are eligible, iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Marshallese citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of the Marshall Islands can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
As you will see below, the list of requirements for an Armenia visa is relatively short. Plus, the items on it should be easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
It is entirely up to you. That is because iVisa gives you three processing time options when you apply online for an Armenia visa. That way, you can choose the one that is most convenient for you.
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The price of an Armenia visa is not fixed. In fact, it is determined by two factors. First of all, there is the processing time option you choose for your application. Here are the fees:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 The second factor is the visa type you need. The prices above apply to a short-term Armenia visa. If you want to apply for a long-term visa, you will be charged a little bit more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
You can stay in Armenia as long as your Armenia visa allows. If you are traveling with a short-term visa, you can stay for no more than 21 days Per Entry in Armenia. The long-term visa, however, allows you to stay for as much as 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. You must go through the following border checkpoints if you want to travel on an Armenia e-visa:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)