Are you going to Armenia soon? Then you should check whether you need a visa in advance. Fortunately, Armenia recently adopted the electronic visa system, which allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a short and simple application process. You should read the information we provided for you below to find out more details about the Armenia e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
To be able to apply for an Armenia visa, you need to check if you have everything necessary for the application process. Rest assured, however, that putting everything together is not too big of an effort. Here is what you need:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
Your Armenia visa will be ready in the timeframe you agree on. To that effect, iVisa gives you three processing time options. They are as follows:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa depends on how fast you want your application to be processed and what type of visa you request. As for processing, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 As far as the visa type is concerned, the prices you see above are meant for a short-term Armenia visa. If you want to apply for a long-term visa, you will spend a little bit more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
For as long as your Armenia visa allows. In case you travel on a short-term visa, then your stay in Armenia cannot exceed 21 days Per Entry. On the other hand, if you hold a long-term visa, you can stay there for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. You need to go through the border checkpoints below if you want your Armenia visa to be valid. Otherwise, you must apply for a consular visa at the nearest Armenian embassy.
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)