Whenever you travel to a foreign country you have never visited before, it is recommended to do some research about its visa policy. The same goes for Armenia. While many nationalities are exempt from getting a visa, others are not. But even so, Armenia has an electronic visa system, which means that you may be able to apply for an Armenia visa online. This is where iVisa comes in. We can help you get it with minimal effort. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Tuvaluan citizen, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Tuvalu have the opportunity to apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
When you decide to apply for an Armenia visa online, one of the first things you need to do is to make sure that you can provide everything that is required for a successful application process. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
Your Armenia visa will be ready in the timeframe of your choosing. That is possible because iVisa gives you three processing time options for your application. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The amount you are charged for an Armenia visa is not fixed. It varies depending on the processing time you choose for your application and the visa type you apply for. When it comes to processing, you have the following prices:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 The prices above cover a short-time Armenia visa. If you want to apply for a long-term visa, the prices are a bit different:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
With a short-term Armenia visa, you can stay in Armenia for no longer than 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa allows you to stay for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. When you use an Armenia e-visa, you have to travel to Armenia through the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)