Traveling to Armenia means that you have to take care of plenty of things before departure. One of those things is a visa unless you are exempt. Even so, Armenia’s visa policy is lenient, and it allows many nationalities to apply online for an Armenia visa. If you are among them, iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with little to no effort. If you want to find out more details about the Armenia visa, feel free to read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Vanuatu, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes. The citizens of Vanuatu are given the possibility to apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
As you will see in just a moment, you do not need much when you apply for an Armenia visa. The requirements are easy to meet. Here is what you must have at hand during the online application process:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
As long as you want. When you apply for an Armenia visa using the services provided by iVisa, you are given a chance to pick the processing time of your application so that you can choose the one that best serves you needs. You have three options:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
An Armenia visa is not expensive. However, you should know that the cost is directly related to the processing time you select for your application and the visa type you need. As for the processing time, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 When it comes to visa type, you must choose between a short-term Armenia visa and a long-term visa. The prices above apply to the former. If you need the latter, you will be charged differently:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The validity of a short-term Armenia visa is of 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
When you travel with a short-term Armenia visa, you are allowed to stay in the country for no more than 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa grants you a stay of up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. When you hold an Armenia e-visa, you can only use the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)