Traveling to Armenia means, in some cases, that a visa is required in advance. Even so, Armenia has a pretty lenient visa policy, and it recently adopted the electronic visa system. Consequently, many non-visa exempt nationalities are given the possibility to apply online for an Armenia visa. If you find yourself among them, know that iVisa can help with the application process. You should read the information we provided for you below so that you can learn more about the Armenia e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Venezuelan citizen, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Venezuela are among the eligible nationalities that can get an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Not much. The list of requirements for an Armenia visa is short, and chances are that you already have some of the things on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
Not very long. Plus, when you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you get to select the processing time of your application. That way, you can pick the one that serves you best. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa is not fixed. It depends on two factors: the processing time you choose for your application and the visa type. As far as the processing is concerned, here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 Now, keep in mind that the prices above refer to a short-term Armenia visa. When you apply for a long-term visa, you will be required to pay a little bit more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa has a validity period of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are Single Entry visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
When you use a short-term Armenia visa, you can stay in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry, but if you apply for a long-term visa, you will be able to remain in Armenia for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. When you hold an Armenia e-visa, you must travel to Armenia only through the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)