Planning a trip to Australia means more than booking a flight or finding accommodation. It may also include a visa application process. However, depending on your nationality, you may need an ETA or an Australian visa. Unfortunately, we cannot help you get all types of visas, but if you need an Australia ETA or an eVisitor, our services are at your disposal. To find out if you qualify for either one of them, you can use our Visa Checker. You can locate it in the top right corner of this page. Click on the feature, select your country of origin and put Australia as your destination. You will get the information you need in just an instant.
How to apply for an Australia ETA or an eVisitor
Regardless of which one of them you need, the application process requires the same amount of information and effort on your behalf. You do not need much to apply, but you must provide the following to get the application process started:
- Valid passport – all applicants must have a valid passport. But that is not enough. The passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- Means of online payment – since this is an online application process we are talking about, you will be required to make the payment online. For that, you can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- E-mail address – an Australia ETA is electronically linked to your passport, so you do not need to print out the ETA, but we use e-mail as a means of communication, which is why we ask for an address.
The next step is to fill in the application form, but we created a short and easy form so that you do not struggle with it. Plus, iVisa’s support service is available 24/7 should you require assistance along the way. There are two steps you must complete. The first one asks that you fill in the blanks with your personal information, details regarding your trip, and passport info. You must also choose a processing time option. Just keep in mind that your choice establishes how much your Australia ETA or eVisitor is going to cost. Here are your options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest option iVisa puts at your disposal, but do not think that it takes days for your Australia ETA to be ready. In fact, your application is processed within 1 business day. As far as the fee is concerned, you will be charged $20.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking for something faster, this option may be what you want. Your ETA will be ready within just 2 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest way to get your Australia ETA is if you opt for this processing time. You will get it in just 30 minutes. Of course, it is more expensive as well. It costs $70.
Once step one is done, you can move on to step two. Now is when you make the payment and revise the information you provided in your form. It is essential that you do not make typos or any other errors because you cannot correct it after the application reaches processing. If a mistake is made, you must contact us. We will issue a new and revised Australia ETA or eVisitor, but we charge an extra $5.95. After both steps are done, you are free to submit your application and wait.
Hopefully, you can agree that iVisa offers an easy way to get an ETA or an Australian visa (eVisitor). Your effort is minimal, and you do not have many requirements to meet. Both electronic documents are valid for 12 months since issue, grant multiple entries and allow a stay of maximum 90 days per entry.