As stated by Australia’s visa policy, some nationalities that wish to visit the country do not require a visa. Instead, they need to apply for an Australia ETA. The UK citizens are among those nationalities, and as a British citizen, all you need is an ETA to travel to Australia. Fortunately, the document is available online, and iVisa can help you get it in as little as 30 minutes.
What are the requirements?
The first thing you need to do is to check if you have everything you need for an online application. iVisa does not ask for very much. In fact, your effort is minimal. Here is a list of everything you need to provide for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – all applicants must have a valid passport. But that is not enough. The passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- Means of online payment – since this is an online application process we are talking about, you will be required to make the payment online. For that, you can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- E-mail address – an Australia ETA is electronically linked to your passport, so you do not need to print out the ETA, but we use e-mail as a means of communication, which is why we ask for an address.
Australia ETA for the citizens of UK – the application form
Once you have everything you need, you must do one more thing, and that is to fill in the Australia ETA application rom. That should come easily to you since iVisa created a short and straightforward form. Moreover, if you need any help, iVisa has fantastic customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The form is broken down into three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information such as name, address, date of birth, e-mail, and so on. Passport information and details about your trip such as reason for travel are necessary as well. Furthermore, you must select a processing time, an aspect which determines the cost of your Australia ETA. Your options are the following:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest option iVisa puts at your disposal, but do not think that it takes days for your Australia ETA to be ready. In fact, your application is processed within 1 business day. As far as the fee is concerned, you will be charged $20.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking for something faster, this option may be what you want. Your ETA will be ready within just 2 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest way to get your [Australia ETA] is if you opt for this processing time. You will get it in just 30 minutes. Of course, it is more expensive as well. It costs $70.
The second step consists of payment and revision, and you need to be very careful with the latter. That is because you cannot make corrections after your application reaches processing. Not free of charge, anyways. A new and revised Australia ETA, due to errors, brings an additional charge of $5.95. After step two is complete, you can submit your application. iVisa handles the rest.
Needless to say, getting an Australia ETA for the citizens of UK is as easy as it can get. The ETA is valid for 12 months since issue or until your passport expires if that happens first. You can enter Australia multiple times, but you can stay there only up to 90 days at a time.