Are you planning a trip to Australia? Then you should know that as an Austrian citizen, you do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy to get a visa. Instead, you can [apply online for an Australia eVisitor, and iVisa can help you do that and receive your travel document in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Austria – requirements
Before you access the application page and fill in the form, you need to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything it needs for a successful application process. Fortunately, the list of requirements is not very long and chances are that you already have what is necessary. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Austria – the online application form
As soon as you get a hold of everything on the list above, which should be easy, you can proceed to [fill in the application form. The task at hand is easy, and you should not spend more than 20 minutes completing it. However, if you need help at any point during the application process, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached 24/7 and does not charge.
The form you have to complete consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, as well as some passport info and travel details. The same step requires you to make a choice regarding the processing time of your application. Just keep in mind that your decision determines the cost of your Australia eVisitor. Here are your options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is also the most expensive. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The second step asks that you make the payment and review your form. The revision is more important than you think because any error, something as small and insignificant as a typo, will invalidate your travel document, in which case you must repeat the process. You can avoid that if you read your form carefully before you submit it.
The third and last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done with that as well, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Austria is now more accessible than ever. iVisa makes sure of that. The document you receive is valid for 1 year since the date of issues, it allows you to enter Australia multiple times, and you can stay there for up to 90 days per entry.
Important note: The citizens of Austria are also eligible for an Australia ETA!