According to Australia’s visa policy, the citizens of Belgium qualify for an Australia eVisitor visa Subclass 651. What does that mean? It means that as a Belgian citizen, you do not have to go to an Australian embassy to apply for a consular visa. Instead, you can do it online. iVisa’s job is to help with the application process so that you can get your e-visa in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium – requirements
You will be pleased to learn that to apply for an Australia eVisitor visa, you do not need to struggle to fulfill the requirements. That is because the list is rather short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. That if you do not have them already. Here is what you must have at hand during the application process:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium – processing time and fess
The cost of an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium is the same as for everyone else who is eligible. However, you should know that the cost of your e-visa depends on which processing time option you select when you fill in the form. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can opt for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is also the most expensive. The service fee is $70 but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The contents of the online application form
Whenever you consider yourself ready, you are free to access the application page and fill in the form. You should not have a hard time doing it, but if you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support is reachable 24/7 and is free of charge. Nevertheless, you should be done with the form in about 20 minutes.
The form is broken down into three easy parts. The first part asks for general information about yourself and your trip, but you are also required to select the processing time at this point. The second part wants you to make the payment and review your form so that it does not contain mistakes, while the third wants you to upload the documents that support your application. iVisa will instruct you how to do that. As soon as you are finished, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa handles the rest.
Needless to say, the Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium is incredibly convenient to acquire with iVisa. The document maintains its validity for 1 year since issuance, it grants multiple entries, and you can stay in Australia for a period that cannot exceed 90 days per visit. Important note: The citizens of Belgium are also eligible for an Australia ETA!