According to the visa policy of Australia, all European Union citizens can travel there with an Australia eVisitor visa. Since Bulgaria is a member state of the EU, as a Bulgarian, you can apply online for an electronic visa, which eliminates the need to go to the Australian embassy. iVisa can provide assistance with that so that you receive your travel document in just 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Bulgaria – requirements
The requirements for an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Bulgaria are the same as for every other eligible nationality. However, the list is short, and you may already have some if not all of the items necessary for the application process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Bulgaria – the online application form
After you manage to put together the documents and information listed above, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. The task at hand should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, but if you have any questions or need help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will notice that the form you are asked to complete is divided into three parts. The first one requires you to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to choose a processing time for your application. That action, in particular, determines how much money you spend on your Australia eVisitor visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is also the most expensive. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
When you get to the second part, you have to cover the payment and review your form. The revision is significant because any mistakes that you make can and will invalidate your visa. Make sure that does not happen by carefully reading your form before submission.
The third part is the moment when iVisa asks that you upload the documents that are supposed to support your application. Once you do that as well, hit the submit button, and iVisa will process your request in the agreed timeframe.
The bottom line is that an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Bulgaria is incredibly accessible when you apply with iVisa. The document at hand is valid for 1 year since issue. It grants multiple entries but you cannot stay in Australia for more than 90 days per entry.