There are 36 nationalities that are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa, and the citizens of Croatia are among them. It means that as a Croatian, you do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy to apply for a consular visa. Instead, you can apply online with iVisa and have your travel document arrive in your e-mail inbox in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia – requirements
If you plan to apply for an Australia eVisitor visa, the first thing you have to do is to put together some documents and information that are necessary during the application process. Rest assured that the list is not extensive, and the items on it are easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia – the online application form
After you manage to gather the items on the list above, you can move on and fill in the application form. That should be an easy task for everyone, but iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge should you require some assistance along the way.
For your convenience, iVisa broke down the application form into three simple steps. During the first one, you need to give your personal information such as name, address, passport info, travel details, and so on. You also need to select a processing time at this point and action which establishes the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa. As for that, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is also the most expensive. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
Moving on to step number two, you are required to handle the payment and review your form. As for the latter, you have to read the information you provided very carefully. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa due to errors in your application form.
Lastly, the third step wants you to upload the necessary documentation that supports your request. As soon as you do that, you can submit your application and iVisa will take it from there and your job is done.
The bottom line is that getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia is a simple task, and iVisa is by your side every step of the way. The e-visa is valid for 1 year since issue, you can enter Australia multiple times during that one year, and you can stay there for no more than 90 days per visit.