The citizens of Cyprus, together with other 35 nationalities, are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa. What does that mean for you? It means that as a Cypriot citizen, you do not have to go to an Australian embassy to get a consular visa. Instead, you can apply for an e-visa with iVisa from the comfort of your home. You can receive your travel document in just 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Cyprus – requirements
Before you access the application page to fill in the form, your job is to make sure that you have everything necessary at hand. The application process is not very demanding, but you still need to provide a few things. They are as follows:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Cyprus – the online application form
Now that you know what you need for the application process, we would like to describe to you the application form itself. Rest assured that filling it is not complicated, and it should take you about 20 minutes. Nevertheless, if you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7 at no charge.
You will notice that the form consists of three simple steps. The first step asks you to give personal information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail, and so on. Passport information and travel details are necessary as well. At the same time, do not forget to select a processing time for your application. Your decision establishes the price of your Australia eVisitor visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is also the most expensive. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The second step should take you even less time. All you have to do is to make the payment and check your form for mistakes. The review is essential because errors will invalidate your e-visa.
The third and last step requires you to provide iVisa with the necessary documents that support your application. As soon as you are through, you can submit your request and iVisa will take care of the rest.
What you need to remember from all this is that the process of getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Cyprus is simple and convenient. The document you get is valid for 1 year since issue, it allows multiple entries and you can stay in Australia for up to 90 days per entry.