Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Denmark qualify for an Australia eVisitor visa. What does that mean? It means that as a Danish citizen, you can apply online for your travel document instead of going to the nearest Australian embassy. iVisa provides a short and straightforward online application process so that you can have your e-visa in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Denmark – requirements
While the online application process is not demanding, you still need to be able to provide a few documents and information. That ensures its success. Fortunately, iVisa does not ask for much. Only the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it must remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Denmark – processing time and fees
The amount of money you spend on an Australia eVisitor visa depends on how fast you need it. With that being said, the cost is determined by the processing time option you select when you fill in the form. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can go for the one that suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is the most expensive as well. The service fee is $70 but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
About the online application form
We will make a synthesis so that you know what to expect when you fill in the application form. However, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and completely free of charge in case you need some help or have some questions.
The form at hand has three steps. The first one oversees your personal information, passport info, travel details, as well as processing time. This is the moment when you choose the latter. The second step focuses on payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. You can submit your request as soon as you are done with all three steps, and iVisa will deliver its end of the bargain in the agreed timeframe.
The bottom line is that the online process of acquiring an Australia eVisitor visafor the citizens of Denmark is not complicated at all. The e-visa you get remains valid for 1 year since issue, it grants multiple entries and you are allowed to spend up to 90 days per entry in Australia.
Important note: The citizens of Denmark are also eligible for an Australia ETA!