As an Estonian citizen, you should know that you are not required to go to the nearest Australian embassy when you plan a trip to Australia for tourism or business purposes. Instead, you can apply online for an Australia eVisitor visa using the services rendered by iVisa, and you can have it in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Estonia – requirements
One of the things you have to do before you fill in the form is to put together some documents and information that are required during the application process. Fortunately, this e-visa is not very demanding. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Estonia – the online application form
After you put together the items on the list above, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties in completing this task, but if you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available day and night, and it is free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that the form happens in three stages. During the first stage, you need to give your personal information, passport info, and a couple of travel details, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. Just bear in mind that your choice affects the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is the most expensive as well. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The second stage is the moment when you have to make the payment and review your form so that you can make sure it does not contain any mistakes. Otherwise, you risk ending up with an invalid e-visa, in which case you must repeat the application process. To avoid that, revise your form before you submit it.
The last stage requires you to upload the documents that support your application. You can submit your request once all three stages are complete, and iVisa will deliver the travel document in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Estonia does not involve too much effort on your part. The document you receive is valid for 1 year since issue, it grants you multiple entries and you can stay in Australia for up to 90 days per visit.