The citizens of Finland do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy to apply for a visa whenever they plan to travel there for business or tourism purposes. As a Finnish citizen, you are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa, for which you can apply online using the services provided by iVisa. That way, the travel document can be yours in only 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland - requirements
When you decide to apply for an Australia eVisitor visa, the first thing you have to do is to put together a series of documents and information necessary for the application process. However, the list is short, and the items on it are easy to obtain. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland – the online application form
After you manage to gather all of the above, you can move forward and fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties while completing this task, but just so you know, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge in case you need assistance.
What you will notice is that the form is broken down into three steps. Step one asks for your personal information such as name, address, phone number, passport info, travel details, etc. Also, you must select a processing time for your application so that the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa can be established. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly selected option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is the most expensive as well. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form so that you can make sure it is error-free, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. You can submit your request as soon as you finish going through all three steps, and iVisa will deliver the e-visa in the agreed timeframe.
What you need to understand from all this is that the process of getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland is as accessible as possible. The document remains valid for 1 year since issuance, it allows multiple entries and you can stay in Australia for a period of up to 90 days per entry.
Important note: The citizens of Finland are also eligible for an Australia ETA!