As a French citizen, you do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy to get a visa whenever you plan a trip there for business or pleasure. That is because French citizens qualify for an Australia eVisitor visa, for which you can apply online. iVisa prepared for you a short and straightforward application process so that you can receive your travel document in just 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of France – requirements
When it comes to the online application process, one of the things you will appreciate the most is that it is not as demanding as a trip to the embassy. You need to fulfill some requirements, but you should not have any issues in acquiring everything necessary. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of France – the online application form
After you manage to gather all of the above, you are ready to access the application page and fill in the form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but just in case you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7. The service is free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that the form consists of three steps. During the first one, you have to insert your personal information, but you need to choose a processing time as well. That action will determine how much money you spend on your Australia eVisitor visa. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly selected option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is the most expensive as well. The service fee is $70 but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form to make sure the information provided is 100% accurate, while the third requires you to upload the documentation that supports your application. After you are done, click on the submit button, and iVisa will process your request in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of France is an incredibly easy task. The document you receive is valid for 1 year since issuance, it allows multiple entries, and you can stay in Australia for no more than 90 days per visit. Important note: the French citizens can also apply for an Australia ETA!