According to Australia’s visa policy, German citizens are eligible for both an ETA and an Australia eVisitor visa. So, instead of going to an embassy, you get to apply online for your travel document if you plan to travel to Australia for tourism or business purposes. In case you decide to apply for an eVisitor, iVisa prepared a short and convenient application process so that you can get your e-visa in just 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Germany – requirements
The first thing on your to-do list should be the requirements. You need to make sure that you can fulfill them. However, you will be pleased to learn that the list is short, and the items on it are effortless to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Germany – processing time and fees
The cost of your Australia eVisitor visa depends on one factor, and that is the processing time option you are asked to choose when you fill in the application form. iVisa gives you three options so that you can go for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is the most expensive as well. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The online application form
The application form you have to complete consists of three simple steps. You should not spend more than 20 minutes going over them. However, if you have questions or concerns, or if you need some help, feel free to reach iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The first step focuses on personal information, as well as processing time. This is the moment when the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa is determined. The second step wants you to cover the payment and carefully review your form, while the third needs you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you can submit your request, and iVisa will take it further.
The bottom line is that getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Germany implies little effort on your part. iVisa spares you the bureaucracy. The e-visa you receive maintains its validity for 1 year since the date of issue, you can use it for multiple entries and you can stay in Australia for a period that cannot exceed 90 days per entry.