As stated by the visa policy of Australia, the citizens of 36 countries are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa Greek citizens are among them, which means that instead of going to an embassy to apply for a consular visa, you get to apply online with iVisa and have the travel document in as little as 48 hours. Read the information below to learn how.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Greece – requirements
What you need to do first is to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything it needs during the application process. Fortunately, the Australia eVisitor visa is not very demanding, which means that you do not need much. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Greece – the online application form
Now that you put together the information and document mentioned above, you are ready to fill in the application form. You will see that this task is easy to complete. Nonetheless, if you need a little help, iVisa’s customer support is available non-stop and entirely free of charge. Do not hesitate to contact them.
The form is broken down into three steps. The first one asks for personal information, passport information, a few details regarding your trip, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your decision affects the price of your Australia eVisitor visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is the most expensive as well. The service fee is $70 but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
When you get to the second step, what you need to do is to make the payment and carefully read your form to make sure it does not contain any errors. The third and last step wants you to upload your application’s supporting documents. You can submit your request once you are finished, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember from all this is that acquiring an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Greece is an easy task. The document you receive in your e-mail inbox is valid for 1 year since issue, you get to enjoy multiple entries and you can stay in Australia for up to 90 days per visit.
Important note: the citizens of Greece also qualify for an Australia ETA!