Australia’s visa policy states that 36 nationalities are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa. Hungarians are among them, which means that you do not have to take a trip to the nearest Australian embassy to get your travel document. Instead, you can apply online with iVisa and have the e-visa electronically linked to your passport in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Hungary – requirements
The online application process for an Australia eVisitor visa may be more comfortable than a trip to the embassy, but you still need to fulfill a few requirements. However, the list is quite short, and the documents and information on it are effortless to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Hungary – the online application form
When you consider yourself ready, you are free to go ahead and fill in the application form. You should be done with it in about 20 minutes, but if you have questions or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support service. It is open 24 hours a day and it is entirely free of charge.
What you will see is that the form is split into three parts. The first one covers personal information, passport info, and travel details. But you also need to select a processing time for your application, which determines the timeframe in which your Australia eVisitor visa is ready as well as its cost. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is the most expensive as well. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The second part focuses on payment and revision. You need to carefully read your form before you submit it to make sure the information within is 100% correct. Otherwise, you can receive an invalid visa.
The third part requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. You can submit your form as soon as you are done, and iVisa will deliver the e-visa in the agreed timeframe.
The bottom line is that obtaining an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Hungary is an easy task. You should not experience any difficulties along the way. The e-visa has a validity of one year, it grants multiple entries and you can stay in Australia for no more than 90 days per entry.