Like other 35 nationalities, the citizens of Iceland are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa. What does that mean for you? It means that instead of going to the nearest Australian embassy to get a visa when you plan to travel to Australia for business/tourism, you can apply for one from the comfort of your own home. iVisa can help you with that, and you can get your travel document in just 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Iceland – requirements
One of the first things you need to do before filling in the application form is to make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, what you must know is that the application process for an Australia eVisitor visa is not demanding. You only need to have at hand the following document and information:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Iceland – the online application form
As soon as you have everything necessary, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The task at hand should not take you more than 20 minutes, but just in case you have some questions or need a little help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal non-stop is entirely free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps. The first one asks for general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to choose a processing time for your application. Not only that your decision determines the timeframe in which your Australia eVisitor visa is ready, but it also affects its cost. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is the most expensive as well. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The second step requires you to provide the payment details so that it can go through, as well as to review your form carefully. You need to make sure that it contains no mistakes. Otherwise, it is possible for you to receive an invalid visa.
The third step, and the last, asks for the application’s supporting documents. iVisa will instruct you on how to upload them. You can submit your request as soon as you are done with all three steps, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that obtaining an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Iceland is not a complicated process. The document has a one-year validity period, you can use it to go to Australia multiple times, and you can stay there for up to 90 days per entry. Important note: the citizens of Iceland can also apply for an Australia ETA!