The citizens of Italy are among the 36 nationalities that are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa. As an Italian citizen, you do not have to go to the Australian embassy to apply for a visa the next time you plan a trip to Australia. Instead, you can use iVisa’s services and apply for your travel document online. The information below will teach you how.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Italy
Before you move on to the application form, you need to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything necessary to get the process started. With that being said, you will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Italy – the online application form
Once you see that you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The task at hand is simple, and it should not take you more than 20 minutes. However, if you need assistance, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you must fill in consists of three easy steps. The first one requires you to provide personal information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail, etc. Passport info and travel details are necessary as well. At the same time, you have to select a processing time for your application so that the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa can be established. You are given the following options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is also the most expensive. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours. The second step wants you to cover the payment and review your form so that it does not contain errors. That is a crucial part because the inaccuracy of your information leads to an invalid eVisitor visa.
The third and last step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload them. As soon as you are finished with that, you can click on the submit button, and your effort ends there. iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Italy is an incredibly easy task. The document is valid for 1 year since the date of issue, it grants multiple entries and you are allowed to stay in Australia for a period that cannot exceed 90 days per entry.
Important note: The citizens of Italy are also eligible for an Australia ETA!