Australia’s visa policy allows the citizens of 36 countries to travel to Australia on an Australia eVisitor visa. The citizens of Latvia are among them, which means that you do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy and apply for a visa when your trip is for business or tourism purposes. Instead, you can apply online with iVisa and have the document ready in just 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Latvia – the requirements
One of the first things on your mind should be whether you have everything necessary for a successful application process. Rest assured that you do not need much. The requirements are easy to fulfill. Here is what you need to have at hand when you apply:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Latvia – the online application form
As soon as you think you are ready, you can go ahead and access the application page to fill in the form. You should not experience any difficulties along the way, but if you do, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support service for help. It is reachable 24/7 via phone or online chat, and it is entirely free of charge.
The form created by iVisa is broken down into three simple steps. During step number one, all you have to do is to provide general information about yourself and your trip, as well as to select a processing time for your application. The latter determines two things: the period in which your Australia eVisitor visa is ready and its cost. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
The second step requires you to cover the payment and review your form, while the third is the moment when you must upload the supporting documents of your application. Click on the submit button when you are done and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Latvia is an easy job. The document is valid for 1 year since issue, it grants multiple entries and you are allowed to spend no more than 90 days per visit in Australia.