The citizens of Liechtenstein are among the 36 nationalities that are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa. What it means is that as a Liechtensteiner, you do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy and apply for a consular visa when you want to take a trip there for business or tourism purposes. Instead, you are given the opportunity to apply online and iVisa can help you with that.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein – requirements
One of the first things you must do before your apply for an Australia eVisitor visa is to put together a few things to make the process run smoother. You will need the following at hand when you fill in the form:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein – the online form
When you have everything necessary for the application process, you can proceed to fill in the form. The task should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete.However, if you feel like you need a little help, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is available non-stop and is free of charge.
The form you must fill in consists of three simple steps. The first one asks you to provide some general information and select a processing time for your application. As for the latter, you should know that your choice determines the price of your Australia eVisitor visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done with everything, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein is incredibly accessible when you apply with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 1 year since issue and it grants multiple entries. Also, you can stay in Australia for no more than 90 days per visit.
Important note: the citizens of Liechtenstein also qualify for an Australia ETA!