The citizens of Luxembourg are among the 36 nationalities that qualify for an Australia eVisitor visa. What it means for you is that instead of going to the nearest Australian embassy to apply for a visa, you can get the travel document online by going through an online application process. iVisa puts that process at your disposal so that you can have your e-visa in 2 days.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
Applying for an Australia eVisitor visa does not involve much effort on your behalf, but you do need to make sure that you have everything necessary for the application process. iVisa will ask you for the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Luxembourg – the online application form
The next thing you have to do is to fill in the application form. You should not find it as difficult, but if you have concerns or need assistance, you are free to contact iVisa’s customer support whenever you want. The service is available non-stop and is free of charge.
You will notice that the form created by iVisa is broken down into three simple steps. The first one wants general information about yourself as well as about your trip, but you need to choose a processing time for your application too. Just remember that the choice you make determines the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa and the timeframe within which is ready. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visato be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
The second step needs you to make the payment, but you also have to review your form carefully and make sure that it does not contain any errors. An erred form leads to an invalid e-visa, and you cannot make corrections after your application reaches processing. The last step is the moment when iVisa requires you to provide the supporting documents of your application. You will be asked to upload them. When that is over, you can submit your form and iVisa will take care of the rest.
What you need to remember from all this is that with iVisa, the process of getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Luxembourg is as accessible as it can be. The document that you are sent is valid for 1 year since the issue date. It grants multiple entries, and you can stay in Australia for as much as 90 days per entry. Important note: the citizens of Luxembourg also qualify for an Australia ETA!