The citizens of Monaco who plan a trip to Australia for business or tourism purposes do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy to apply for a visa. As a Monegasque citizen, you are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa and you can apply for it online. iVisa puts at your disposal its service so that you can experience a smooth and swift application process.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Monaco – requirements
Before you go ahead and fill in the application form, you should make sure that you have at your disposal everything necessary for the application process. Fortunately, you only need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Monaco – processing time and fees
How much money you spend on your Australia eVisitor visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time option you select when you fill in the application form. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can go for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
The contents of the online application form
When you believe yourself ready, you are free to access the application page and fill in the form. The task is not time-consuming; you should be done in about 20 minutes. Nevertheless, if you think you need some help or you have questions, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The application form created by iVisa is broken down into three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide personal information, travel details, and passport info, but this is also the moment when you must make a choice regarding the processing time. The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form, while the third requires that you upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that obtaining an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Monaco is an incredibly convenient process when you apply with iVisa. The document you receive is valid for 1 year since the issue date and it grants you multiple entries, but you cannot stay in Australia for more than 90 days per visit.
Important note: the citizens of Monaco are also eligible for an Australia ETA!