Polish citizens who are planning a trip to Australia are no longer required to obtain a visa if they wish to go to Australia for short stays (business/tourism). That is because the citizens of Poland are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa, and for that, you can apply online. iVisa can help with the online application process and you can have your document in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland – requirements
The first thing you must do before you access the application page is to put together whatever is necessary for the online process. Fortunately, the requirements are few, and you should not experience any difficulties in acquiring what is needed. When you fill in the form, you need to have at hand the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland – the online application form
Once you consider that you have everything you need, you can move on and fill in the application form. Generally, it takes people about 20 minutes to complete this task. However, if you have questions or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is reachable via phone or online chat, it is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you find on the application page consists of three steps. The first step wants you to fill in the blanks with personal information, travel details, as well as passport info. You also have to choose a processing time for your application so that the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa can be determined. As to that, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
The second step of the form asks that you make the payment and revise your form just in case you made some mistakes. It is crucial that the content of the application is 100% correct. Otherwise, you receive an invalid visa and must repeat the application process. The third and last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. iVisa will instruct which those are and how to upload them. After you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that applying for an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland is not complicated or time-consuming at all. The e-visa that you are sent remains valid for 1 year since the date of issue and you have multiple entries. You can also stay in Australia for up to 90 days per visit.