According to Australia’s visa policy, the citizens of Romania who are planning a trip to Australia for business or pleasure do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy to get a visa. That is because as a Romanian citizen, you are eligible for a Australia eVisitor visa. The document is available online and iVisa can help you apply for it.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania – the requirements
First things first, you need to put together a few things before you access the application page. You are required to have at hand a few documents and information that are necessary during the process. They are as follows:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania – the online application form
When you believe yourself ready, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. You should be done with it in approximately 20 minutes, but if you need assistance, do not hesitate to reach iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you find on the application page is divided into three parts. The first one needs you to give your personal information, passport info, and travel details. It is at this point the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa is determined because you have to select a processing time. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
The second part requires you to give your payment details and review your form, while the third part is the moment when iVisa asks you to upload the necessary documents that support your application. After you are finished, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will deliver the e-visa in the timeframe you agreed upon.
The bottom line is that the online process of obtaining an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania is not at all problematic. iVisa wants to help you every step of the way. The Australia e-visa has a validity period of 1 year since issue, you are granted multiple entries and you are allowed to stay in Australia for up to 90 days per visit.