The citizens of the Slovak Republic, together with other 35 nationalities, are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa. As a result, Slovakian citizens can apply online for their visa instead of going to the nearest Australian embassy. So, if you want to travel to Australia anytime soon for business or tourism purposes, you can use the services provided by iVisa and have your travel document in just 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovakia – the requirements
While the online application process is not as demanding as one may expect, you still need to make sure that you can fulfill the requirements. Fortunately for you, the list is short, and it contains the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovakia – the online application form
As soon as you gather all that is necessary, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not take you more than 20 minutes, but just in case you need a little help, iVisa’s customer support can be reached via phone or online chat 24/7 at no charge.
You will notice that iVisa split the application form into three steps. During the first step, all you have to do is provide general information about yourself and your trip, as well as to select a processing time. Keep in mind that your decision is a factor that determines the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa, but you are given three excellent options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
Moving on to step number two, you have to handle the payment and review your form so that it does not include any mistakes. The third step only wants you to upload the documents that support your application. After you go through all three steps, you can click on the submit button and you are done.
The bottom line is that the process of obtaining an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovakia does not involve much effort or time. The document you receive is valid for 1 year since issue and it grants multiple entries. Also, you are allowed to stay up to 90 days per entry once you arrive in Australia.