There are 36 nationalities that qualify for an Australia eVisitor visa and the citizens of Slovenia are among them. Consequently, as a Slovenian citizen, you do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy to get your visa when you travel for business or tourism purposes. Instead, you can apply for it online using the services rendered by iVisa.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovenia – requirements
Before you go ahead and fill in the application form, you need to put together a few things that make the application process run smoother. With that being said, you will need to have at hand the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovenia – processing time and fees
The cost of an Australia eVisitor visa depends on how fast the applicant wants for the processing to go. iVisa came up with three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs and budget. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
The online application form
Whenever you want, you can proceed to fill in the application form. Provided that you have everything necessary at hand. The task should take about 20 minutes of your time, but iVisa’s customer support is available non-stop and free of charge just in case you may need some help along the way.
The form is broken down into three steps. The first one covers general information and processing time. The second step wants you to make the payment and review the information you provided in the form, while the third expects you to upload the documents that support your application. You can submit your request as soon as all three steps are complete and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to understand from all this is that with iVisa, the process of getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovenia is incredibly easy. The document you receive is valid for 1 year since issue and it grants multiple entries. You can also stay in Australia for a period that cannot exceed 90 days per entry.