The citizens of the Czech Republic are among the nationalities that qualify for an Australia eVisitor visa. As a result, you do not have to pay a visit to the nearest Australian embassy to get a visa, but you can apply online for it using the services rendered by iVisa. Your travel document can be ready in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic – requirements
As far as the requirements are concerned, you do not have to worry. The list is quite short, and the items on it are incredibly convenient to acquire. During the application process, you need to have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic – the online form
Once you make sure that you have everything that you need for a successful application process, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The task at hand is easy to complete, and it is not at all time-consuming. You should be done with it in about 20 minutes. However, for help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available non-stop and free of charge.
The form is split into three steps. Step number one wants you to insert your personal information, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip. This is also the moment when you must select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa. iVisa gives you three options, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is also the most expensive. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form to make sure that it is error-free. Otherwise, your travel document will be invalid. And the third step requires you to upload the documents that iVisa deems necessary to support your application. If additional documentation is needed, you will be notified via e-mail. When all three steps are complete, submit your form and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic does not impose any difficulties. The document is valid for 1 year since issue, it allows you to go to Australia on more than one occasion and you can stay there for up to 90 days per entry.