Dutch citizens are not required to go to the nearest Australian embassy to get a visa whenever they plan to travel to Australia. That is because the citizens of the Netherlands qualify for an Australia eVisitor visa. As a result, you can apply online for your travel document, and using the services provided by iVisa means that you can have it in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Netherlands – the requirements
One of the first things on your mind should be the requirements. You must be able to meet them in order to apply for an Australia eVisitor visa. However, you do not have to struggle to meet them. That is because you only need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Netherlands – the online form
What you have to do next is to fill in the application. iVisa created a simple and straightforward form so that you do not waste too much time with it. However, if you feel like you need a little help or have some concerns about the process, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open day and night, and it is entirely free of charge.
The form you have to go over is broken down into three steps. During the first one, all you have to do is provide some general information and select a processing time for your application. As far as the latter is concerned, keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa. With that being said, here are your options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
During the second step, you are asked to cover the payment and review your form to make sure the information within is 100% correct. The third and last step wants the supporting documents of your application. iVisa will give you instructions on how to upload them. As soon as you are finished, you can submit your request and iVisa will deliver the e-visa in the chosen timeframe.
What is important to remember is that the online application process of getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Netherlands is incredibly convenient when you apply with iVisa. You receive an Australia e-visa that is valid for 1 year since issue, it grants multiple entries and you can stay in Australia for up to 90 days per entry.