Sammarinese citizens, along with 35 other nationalities, are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa. What does that mean for you? It means that as a citizen of San Marino, you do not have to go to the nearest Australian embassy to get a visa when you plan a trip to Australia. Instead, you can apply for your travel document online using the services provided by iVisa.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Republic of San Marino – requirements
Before you apply for an Australia eVisitor visa, you need to take care of a few things. The most important one is to make sure that you can meet the requirements. However, you should have an easy time doing that. All you need is as follows:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Republic of San Marino – the online form
There is one thing left for you to do at this point, and that is to fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes to do it, but if you have any questions or concerns, you are more than welcome to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open non-stop and is free of charge.
The form you must complete is broken down into three simple steps. Step one wants you to provide your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip. This is also the moment when you must choose a processing time for your application. Just keep in mind that your decision is a factor that weighs in when it comes to the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
During the second step, all you must do is to cover the payment and carefully review your form, while the third needs you to provide iVisa with the documents that support your request. You must upload them. When you are done, submit your application and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the online application process of getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Republic of San Marino is incredibly convenient. The document maintains its validity for 1 year since issue and it allows you to enter Australia multiple times. Also, you can stay there for a maximum of 90 days per entry. Important note: as a Sammarinese, you also qualify for an Australia ETA!