The citizens of Vatican City who plan to travel to Australia for business or tourism purposes are not required to get a visa from the nearest Australian embassy. As a citizen of the Vatican, you are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa, in which case you can enjoy an online application process. iVisa provides its services so that you can get the travel document you need in just 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Vatican City – requirements
Before you access the application page and fill in the form, you need to make sure that you are equipped with everything necessary for a successful application process. With that being said, you need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Vatican City – processing time and fees
The cost of an Australia eVisitor visa depends on a single factor, and that is the amount of time you are willing to wait for it. iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
The content of the application form
Whenever you think you are ready, you can proceed to fill in the application form. We are talking about an incredibly easy task. However, if you have questions or concerns, you are free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and does not charge.
The form you have to go through is broken down into three easy steps. The first one covers the general information about yourself and your trip, as well as the processing time for your application; this is the moment when you have to make your choice. The second step expects you to make the payment and review your form, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. As soon as all three steps are complete, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
What is important to remember from all this is that the online process of getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Vatican City is incredibly convenient. The document remains valid for 1 year since issuance, it grants multiple entries and you can stay in Australia for a period of up to 90 days per visit.
Important note: the citizens of Vatican City also qualify for an Australia ETA!