iVisa | Updated on May 01, 2020

Transiting through Australia has always been difficult especially if you are not a citizen of countries listed under the Travellers Eligible to Enter Without a Visa (TWOV). All travelers from countries not included in the list have to secure the Australia transit visa (Subclass 771) that allows them to stay in the country for up to 72 hours. Stringent travel laws have always been in place but now that that the world is facing the COVID-19 pandemic, it is even more difficult to be allowed to get a transit visa due to health hazards.

We at iVisa are helping travelers in applying for the Australia transit visa (Subclass 771). Apply here and we will do the hard work for you.

Alt Text

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What supporting documents do I need to submit?

-Passport Page -Flight Ticket To Next Destination -Documentation To Enter Next Country Destination (such as visa)

Are there any other information that you can provide?

Our customer service representatives will be happy to help. Let us know if you need assistance.

Share this article on:
Need Help?