Australia’s ETA (subclass 651) program began in 1996, but the latest ETA was embraced in 2013, and many nationalities can apply such as Belgian citizens. The theory behind this is quite straightforward. Travelers from most nations can use the web to apply for their visa and get it in a couple of minutes. The 2013 ETA was updated to allow you to travel to Australia for both tourism and business purposes.
ETA for Belgian citizens will allow you to remain in Australia for maximum 90 times over a one-year period. Still, there are a couple general requirements you have to meet before you apply. For starters, you cannot suffer with tuberculosis. The second requirement pertains to criminal convictions. You can't be convicted of a crime that caused a sentence of 12 months or longer. Whether the sentence has been completed is irrelevant. The next thing you want to check is your eligibility. Simply use iVisa's visa checker to check your eligibility. The information will be available immediately. Once you crossed the things above off the listing, you can move and apply online.
What documents are necessary?
It’s true that online application is more convenient than going to an Australian embassy but it does not mean you won’t be required to provide some documents. It is best if you put them all together before moving to filling in the form. iVisa requires just a couple of documents. Here is a list of what you need.
Valid passport – Belgian citizens traveling to anywhere in the world requires passport, and Australia is no exception. Getting a passport is rather straightforward. All you need to do is visit the issuing authority in your own country. It has to be valid for at least three months from the date of entry in Australia.
- Mode of payment – before you can submit your application, you will be required to pay for iVisa’s services. For your convenience, iVisa accepts either credit or a debit card payment. In addition, PayPal payments are accepted as well.
Apart from the two things listed above, you will also be required to answer a few questions. Most of these are just simple question so don’t worry. Simply state the reasons for your travel and a few other things. It is advisable that you answer the questions accurately.
Once you have completed this stage, you can proceed and complete the application form. Although it is easy, you can contact iVisa’s support service if you have any concerns. They are available 24/7.
Processing time and fees for Belgian citizens
These are discussed together because the fees depend on the processing time. The Australia ETA itself is free; what you’re paying for is iVisa’s service fee. The company provides three excellent options for Belgian citizens, and you can choose the one that suits you best. Keep in mind that the faster you want your application to be processed, the higher the service fee will be. Here is what you can select:
Standard – people often choose this option because it is the cheapest. It costs just $20. Even so, your visa will arrive pretty fast. It takes 24 hours for your application to be processed. It may be the slowest, but one day is not that long.
Rush – comparing it to the previous option, the Rush processing time is way faster, and it will have your Australia ETA ready within two hours. As for price, this one costs $50.
- Super Rush – this is the fastest available option iVisa can provide. It is ideal if you want to apply on your way to the airport. Your ETA will be ready within just 15 minutes, and it costs $70.
Australia ETA for Belgian citizens– the application form
When think about application forms, we think of something complexed, right? Well, iVisa has created one of the simplest forms you will ever have to complete. It is divided into two easy steps. The first step consists of general information like name, address, passport info, and so on. You must also select the processing time you want at this point. The second consists of review, revision, and payment. Finally, hit the submit button and start packing. The ETA will be ready in no time.
Getting an Australia ETA for Belgian citizens is very simple, if you may have noticed. It requires almost no effort and time on your part. It is a much better alternative to visiting an Australian embassy, doesn’t it?
Apply for an Australia Visa
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia Visa for UK Citizens
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Belgian citizens
- Australian visa for Danish citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australia visa for Andorrans
- Australia visa for Bruneians
- Australia visa for Dutch citizens
- Australia visa for Hong Kongers
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Malaysian
- Australia visa for Maltese
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia visa for Portuguese passport
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- Australia visa for South Korean
- Australia visa for USA citizens
- Essential Australia
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia