Australia’s ETA (subclass 651) program began in 1996, but the most recent ETA was implemented in 2013, and different nationalities can apply such as Spanish citizens. The reasoning behind this is simple. International travelers can use the web to apply for their visa and get it in a right away. The 2013 ETA was updated to allow you to travel to Australia for both business and tourism purposes.
ETA for Spanish citizens will allow you to remain in Australia for maximum 90 days over a 12 month period. Keep in mind, there are a couple general requirements you have to meet before you apply. For starters, you should be tuberculosis-free. The second requirement pertains to criminal convictions. You can't be criminally convicted with a sentence of 1 year or longer. Whether the sentence has been completed is irrelevant. The next thing you want to check is your eligibility. Simply use iVisa's visa checker to check your eligibility. The information will instantly be provided. Once you crossed the things above off the listing, you may proceed and apply online.
What documents are necessary?
Applying online is more convenient than going to an Australian embassy. However, it does not mean you won’t be required to provide some documents. It is best if you put them all together before moving to filling in the form. iVisa requires just a couple of documents. Here is a list of what you need.
Valid passport – Spanish citizens traveling internationally requires passport, and Australia is no exception. Getting a passport is rather straightforward. All you need to do is visit the issuing authority in your own country. Your passport has to be valid for at least three months from the date of entry in Australia.
- Mode of payment – you will be required to pay for iVisa’s services, before you can submit your application. For your convenience, iVisa accepts either credit or debit card. Additionally, PayPal payments are accepted as well.
Aside from two things listed above, you have to answer a few questions. Most are just simple question so don’t worry. Simply state the reasons for your travel and among other things. It is advisable that you answer the questions accurately.
After this stage is finished, you can proceed and complete the application form. Aside from being easy, you can also contact iVisa’s customer service if you have any concerns. They are reachable 24/7.
Processing time and fees for Spanish citizens
These are discussed together because processing time depends on fees. What you’re paying for is iVisa’s service fee because Australia ETA itself is free. The company provides three excellent options for Spanish citizens, and you can choose the most convenient for you. Keep in mind that the faster you want your application to be processed, the more expensive the service fee will be. Here is what you can choose:
Standard – people often choose this option because it is the most affordable. It costs just $20. Even so, your visa will arrive pretty fast. It takes 24 hours for your application to be processed. One day is not that long if you are not in a hurry.
Rush – comparing it to the previous option, the Rush processing time is faster. For $50 you will have your Australia ETA ready within two hours.
- Super Rush – this is the fastest available option iVisa can provide. It is ideal if you want to apply on your way to the airport. Your ETA will be ready within just 15 minutes, and it costs $70.
Australia ETA for Spanish citizens– the application form
Application form tends to be complicated, right? Well, iVisa’s application form is one of the simplest that you will ever have to complete. It only consists of two easy steps. The first step consists of general information like name, address, passport info, and so on. You must also select the processing time you want at this point. Finally, review your answers and revise if necessary then pay. Finally, hit the submit button and start preparing for your trip. The ETA will be ready in no time.
It is very pretty straightforward process when getting an Australia ETA for Spanish citizens. It requires almost no effort and time on your part. It is a much better alternative to visiting an Australian embassy, doesn’t it?
Apply for an Australia Visa
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia Visa for UK Citizens
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Belgian citizens
- Australian visa for Danish citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australia visa for Andorrans
- Australia visa for Bruneians
- Australia visa for Dutch citizens
- Australia visa for Hong Kongers
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Malaysian
- Australia visa for Maltese
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia visa for Portuguese passport
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- Australia visa for South Korean
- Australia visa for USA citizens
- Essential Australia
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia