If you are eligible for an Australia ETA, you should know that you can apply online for one using the services rendered by iVisa. We can help you get an ETA in as little as 30 minutes, and the effort on your behalf is minimal. All you have to do is follow the steps.
Step number one: Make sure you meet the requirements
At this point, surely you checked whether you qualify for an Australia ETA or not. After all, eligibility is the first requirement. Other than that, you need to provide iVisa with some information and some documents so that we can get the application process started. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants must have a valid passport. But that is not enough. The passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- Means of online payment – since this is an online application process we are talking about, you will be required to make the payment online. For that, you can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- E-mail address – an Australia ETA is electronically linked to your passport, so you do not need to print out the ETA, but we use e-mail as a means of communication, which is why we ask for an address.
Step number two: Fill in the application form
The next thing you have to do is to fill in the application form. We can guarantee that you will not have trouble with it. You should be done in about 15 minutes. And if you do require assistance, iVisa has an excellent support service that is at your disposal 24/7. We do not charge you for using it.
The application form is broken down into two stages. The first stage is when you fill in the blanks with your personal information, travel details, and passport information. You must also select a processing time for your application so that we know how fast you want your Australia ETA. Just keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your ETA. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest option iVisa puts at your disposal, but do not think that it takes days for your Australia ETA to be ready. In fact, your application is processed within 1 business day. As far as the fee is concerned, you will be charged $20.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking for something faster, this option may be what you want. Your ETA will be ready within just 2 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest way to get your Australia ETA is if you opt for this processing time. You will get it in just 30 minutes. Of course, it is more expensive as well. It costs $70.
The second stage requires you to make the payment and revise stage one. The revision is more important than you think because a single mistake can render your Australia ETA invalid. If you do make a mistake, let us know and we will reissue an ETA with the correct information, but we will charge an additional $5.95.
Step number three: Submit your application
Once you notice that everything is in order, you can hit the submit button, and your job is done. iVisa takes care of the rest. As you can see, it is more than accessible to apply for an Australia ETA when you use iVisa as your visa service. Your effort is minimal, and the ETA arrives as fast as you need it to.