Given the current crisis our world is facing due to the novel COVID-19, many are stuck in the country they went to visit without any choice to return to their home countries. For that reason, the Australian Department of Home Affairs has implemented the Australia Temporary Activity Visa (Subclass 408). A document that will allow you to remain in Australia if you have no other visa options and are unable to depart Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions. To make things easier for you, iVisa now is processing this document, you can get it by applying here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What documents do I need to apply for this Australia Temporary Activity Visa (Subclass 408)?
We will need the following in order to process your application:
Will it take you long to process this document? Also, how much would I pay for it?
They will change according to the processing speed. Check the list below for more details:
- Standard Processing: It will take to process 4 Business Days your Travel Request Form. Plus, our service fee here is USD 15.00.
- Rush Processing: On our next processing speed, you will get your Form in 3 Business Days. Also, here our fee will be USD 25.00.
- Super Rush Processing: If you have to travel fast, then this is the one for you. Here we’ll process your application in 2 Business Days. The service fee of USD 40.00 may sound a little higher but you won't regret choosing this option.
I've decided to apply. How can I do it?
Great! Well first click here to start your application and then proceed with the following:
- Fill the form with your basic information and select the processing speed of your preference.
- Review your application to check everything is fine and, finally, make the payment.
Does it take long to fill all the form for this Australia Temporary Activity Visa (Subclass 408)?
It's the opposite, you will be able to submit your application in less than 10 minutes! Just click here to start.
Is this Temporary Activity Visa valid for multiple uses?
This document is valid for multiple uses.
Are you a reliable choice to process my Australia Temporary Activity Visa?
Our vast experience processing travel documents for multiple countries speaks for us. Moreover, our forms are really easy to fill, which assure that your application is sent according to the government’s regulations. However, please do not forget the final response depends entirely on them.
How can I contact you?
Simple! Just start a chat with one of our customer service agents or call us to +1 (786) 460-2707 (8am-8pm EST). You can send us an e-mail as well to firstname.lastname@example.org.