In case you are eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa, and you are interested in applying for one, then you should know that the document grants multiple entries. In fact, there is an unlimited number of entries as long as the visa remains valid. As for that, the document is valid for 12 months since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in Australia for up to 90 days per entry. But even so, that does not stop you from going to Australia as many times as you can in those 12 months.
How to apply for a multiple-entry eVisitor visa for Australia?
iVisa is of tremendous help when it comes to the online application process, and we are confident that you will find it easy to apply. The first thing you have to do is to make sure that you are able to provide everything necessary for the process. Of course, you need to check your eligibility first, but that is simple with iVisa’s Visa Checker Tool. When it comes to requirements, you need only the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit/debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
As soon as you notice that you have all the items listed above, you are ready to fill in the application form. it should take you about 20 minutes, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will see that the form created by iVisa is broken down into three steps. The first one requires you to give your personal information, a few details about your trip, and passport information, but you also have to choose a processing time. Keep in mind that your decision determines the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the $20 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 5 business days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $50.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is also the most expensive. The service fee is $70, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 48 hours.
The second step wants you to cover the payment and review your form so that the information within is 100% correct, and the third step requires you to upload some documents that support your application. When you are finished, click on the submit button and iVisa will process your request in the agreed timeframe.
The bottom line is that the eVisitor for Australia is a multiple-entry visa. You can cross the Australian border as many times as you need as long as the document is valid. Plus, you have to admit that the application process is as simple as it can be.